The kids and I, along with my mom and sister spent Thanksgiving in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa visiting great grandma Dorothy. The kids got to see snow! Emerson said it was like being in a big snow globe. It was windy, chilly and melted fast, but they did get to play in it for a few minutes.
Jason drove his parents to New Hampshire to visit his sister and her family. He said it was beautiful up there.
pictures coming........
We stayed home for Christmas and are still enjoying Christmas break. Christmas was nice and quiet. Nola was sick the 5 days before running a high fever, but was well when Christmas eve arrived. Emerson sang a small solo in his school Christmas program, I wanted to stand right up and clap and cheer. He did so well! We are such proud parents! Hopefully I can get a video clip posted so everybody can hear. He sang the first verse of Go Tell It On The Mountain.
Hop Over to My New Site!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment