I am way behind on blogging. So I've just posted some spring pictures. The first pictures are of Easter. The Easter baskets are always hidden so that the kids have to search for them. The last couple years we have made a trail of yarn or streamers that the kids have to follow to find thier Easter baskets. Notice how in the one picutes the kids have wrapped themselves up in the streamers~trash always proves to be more fun than the toys. The other pictures show why I've been to busy to blog. Emerson and Nola are playing baseball. They both have games twice a week~ so we have a total of 4/week and then piano and dance lessons. Thankfully Emerson has just finished piano for this school year. His recital was May 9th. Nola's dance recital is May 30, so we are just beginning mandatory rehearsals for that. Let's also add in poetry night at school, a closing ceremony for the kids school and my preschool. I'm sure I'm forgetting something!
Back to Spring Break, though. We took a weekend trip to Dallas to see the King Tut Exhibit at the Dallas Musuem. Emerson had been begging to see this. He thoroughly enjoyed it. He couldn't stop bouncing up and down and was constantly saying mom, read this. I felt I had to bounce with him to read it! Some of the items he could actually explain to me because Egypt has been the history study for second grade this year.
While in Dallas we just had to take Nola to the Amercian Girl store. Her mouth dropped open when she walked in the door. She said "there is soo much stuff". Cousin Andrea and little Chloe met us up there so we could visit for a while. Finally Nola picked out a dress for Emily, we said goodbye to Andrea and cute little Chloe~who is now a big sister!:) It was a great trip.
One week left of school (for the kids). Pre school has a week and 2 days (for me) and summer school starts monday for me.
Hop Over to My New Site!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment