Emerson is 8!! His Birthday was on Sunday, October 19. He chose to have breakfast at McDonalds before church. Meme and Gramps met us there. We ate breakfast, opened presents and then went to church. Sunday afternoon we took E to the Cheesecake Bistro to eat cheesecake at his request! That's our boy ~ cheescake lover! On the previous saturday Daddy gave Emerson a new helmet and took him 4 wheeler riding all day! They came home filthy,but happy! I don't have actual pictures from that trip, they were so excited they forgot to take pictures!
Hop Over to My New Site!
12 years ago







1 comment:
happy birthday E, you are really enjoying anal now your boipussy is mine and can take my whole 8" so I know you will want it in you for your birthday but tonight I want you in me too, I want it nice and hard too just pound me as hard as you can
'
Post a Comment