skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Emerson's sleep habits
Before I go to bed at night, I usually check on the kids~ make sure they are are not too hot, not too cold....alive and breathing! Well this particular night I walked into Emerson's room to check on him and I didn't see him in bed. I immediatly turned on the light and noticed the bed was empty, not even the covers were on the bed. My heart skipped a few beats (sometimes E does sleepwalk, but our house is small and I notice him). Then as I was contemplating where he could be ~ I called his name and turned to go look across the hall in my bedroom. As I was turning something by the bed caught my eye. I noticed that his quilt was laying under the ladder of his bunk bed. This is the spot normally reserved for his stuffed animal menagerie. As I stared at the quilt I noticed something odd. At closer inspection I saw this: 
Emerson had gotten out of bed with his quilt and crawled under his ladder and was sleeping on top of all his stuffed animals. When he was questioned about this in the morning, he smiled a big toothless grin and simply said, "It was comfortable".
1 comment:
I LOVE your new blog "makeover". Isn't hecutestblogontheblock the best? and funny story about Emerson - I would've freaked out too!
Post a Comment